GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,556
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, baleeymaarley61
» Online Users: 2,475
3 members and 2,472 guests
archeltopz8346, naraht, zhannahivanovo8
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbear19 View Post
For a while I thought this guy was just a run of the mill idiot. I'm sorry to see that he is in fact nothing better than a low entertainment value troll. What a shame. Nothing worse than a troll who isn't even marginally amusing.
I find it very interesting that he started attempting to attack Theta Nu Xi and ODPhi when members of those organizations never attacked Gamma Beta Chi...well unless he feels that bringing out the truth about the fact that GBX was born out of Delta Beaux was an attack when it wasn't.

I understand tit-for-tat, but this is nonsense.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-02-2008, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't understand why he is raging at everybody. This thread was started to ask a simple question about his organization yet he starts talking crap about everybody. Oh and IIRC Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia has colors of red black and gold, not black and old gold like APhiA. Also so what if certain founders of APhiA were accused of crimes. I have never heard this, but it fits the times. back then whenever a crime was commited the police would always run to the person who was different. Note that you said accussed and not convicted.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
How am I just seeing this thread? That is a VERY good question, MysticCat.
Whoa! I was surprised to see that I "started" this thread, LOL. The opening post is simply a post that got moved, for whatever reason, from another thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrus_manus View Post
How does it feel to have your Jewel Thieves lift the colors of the frat from PMA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
Oh and IIRC Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia has colors of red black and gold, not black and old gold like APhiA.
You're correct, Vito. And just to flesh it out a little further, when Alpha Phi Alpha was founded in 1906 (which is also, I believe, when they adopted their colors), Sinonia's colors were simply red and black. We didn't add gold (and not specifically old gold) until 1910.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
Whoa! I was surprised to see that I "started" this thread, LOL. The opening post is simply a post that got moved, for whatever reason, from another thread,

You're correct, Vito. And just to flesh it out a little further, when Alpha Phi Alpha was founded in 1906 (which is also, I believe, when they adopted their colors), Sinonia's colors were simply red and black. We didn't add gold (and not specifically old gold) until 1910.
I learned something new today!

And yes, our colors were adopted in 1906.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

You would know, because much like your fairy founders, I'm sure you've tasted the rainbow yourself. Only a homosexual would be this concerned about my opinion in a debate.

Just like a homo would be this pressed about being up in another frats business.

Aspirants usually do.

Try again Tucan Sam

Do you know which ones? Hmm, was it the ones who were actual Masons, or are you just grasping at straws. The question is how doe it feel. It feels fine. If it's true, they were young and silly. Who cares?

My bad.....I forgot you are a Born Alpha.

I don't believe they "lifted" the colors from a frat they would have known little to nothing about. Coincidence. Also, I think one of your sissy GBX brothers told you this over the weekend. and he, too, is mad because he didn't get picked for Alpha.

What you believe is of no importance.

And as for sissy.....LMAO...........Okay Pot.

Never heard that one before.

I'm sure.

Shit happens.

That it does.

I'm RASHID DARDEN, an award-winning independently published novelist. Now, since you've clearly done your research on me, googled me, probably read my books.... be a man and tell me YOUR real name.

Rashida.....I could care less to know who you are. Nor am I concerned about your so-called accomplishments. If award winning mean that Wal-mart, Target and K-Mart sells your book(s) then good for you.

As for the man comment........LMAOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-02-2008, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jubilance1922 Send a message via Yahoo to jubilance1922
LOL at this whole thread.

Why be so sensitive about your org? Someone asks a question and either you answer or you don't. It seems so....so....young to answer questions with an attitude and insult orgs that have a 100+ year headstart on your own.

Why must folks who join these fly by night orgs be so sensitive?

Oh, and feel free to come up with whatever unoriginal "insults" about my sorority you would like ferrus.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbear19 View Post
For a while I thought this guy was just a run of the mill idiot. I'm sorry to see that he is in fact nothing better than a low entertainment value troll. What a shame. Nothing worse than a troll who isn't even marginally amusing.
A troll? Is that the best you can do?

So tell me...how does it feel being a spawn of a hundred setouts?

Actually, it's nothing worse than a discretionless greek.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
I find it very interesting that he started attempting to attack Theta Nu Xi and ODPhi when members of those organizations never attacked Gamma Beta Chi...well unless he feels that bringing out the truth about the fact that GBX was born out of Delta Beaux was an attack when it wasn't.

I understand tit-for-tat, but this is nonsense.
Actually, I find the tactics of you and your merry band of losers to be a bit much. That and the fact that now that I'm playing your game you want to go and get all sensitive. But hey.....do you.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubilance1922 View Post
Oh, and feel free to come up with whatever unoriginal "insults" about my sorority you would like ferrus.
No need to. What can I say about your org that hasn't already been said. It would be rather redundant. Don't you think?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jubilance1922 Send a message via Yahoo to jubilance1922
Quote:
No need to. What can I say about your org that hasn't already been said. It would be rather redundant. Don't you think?
*yawn* Having less than a decade under your belt makes you feel real good, doesn't it?
Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Actually, I find the tactics of you and your merry band of losers to be right on target. That and the fact that now that I'm all sensitive. But hey.....do you.
Fixed that for ya.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok friends,

I'm closing this up. And as entertaining as this whole thread has been, ferrus is determined to not to answer.

If you still have questions, take to pm.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Technically in before the lock...luh y'all!
Closed Thread