GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,555
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, annetausasdy968
» Online Users: 2,117
1 members and 2,116 guests
FrankJScott

Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MSU3CelticSpr06 Send a message via Yahoo to MSU3CelticSpr06
I use http://collegiategreek.com to order my para. They're fast, and very reasonable and they make para for most up and coming organizations.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-14-2007, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

www.onegreekstore.com specializes in minority and multicultural Greek orgs. Even if they don't have your org in any of the pics, they'll do almost anything you ask. Also, they're turnout is EXCELLENT. I ordered a Stole for graduation (customized not standard) on a Monday night and got it Thursday morning from all the way in Florida. O yea, quality is real good too.
National APIA Panhellenic Association (NAPA) Vice-Chair
Old 10-07-2007, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for all of the wonderful sites that you all have posted on here. This gives me someplace to start to look for things to create my sorority shrine! I also need to find something for my Big Sister! You all are great!
Soror Sweetie Pie #8 FA 07 D Line
Iota Theta Eta Christian Sorority Inc.
"We're More than a Sorority, We're A Ministry"

Old 01-17-2008, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi my beautiful greek sisters! I found this website by pure luck, but they do customized stuff like pillows, paddles, etc. I have never ordered from them before so I couldn't give you a trustworthy comment about them.
The website is www.allsewnup.com.
Another website I order frequently from and I think it was mentioned before is www.greekclothing.com I love them so much. I have ordered 4 things from them so far and they have been wonderful!
Also if this was mentioned before I apologize, but www.stuffforgreeks.com is also a WONDERFUL site for custom paraphernalia. They are a little expensive but the quality of their stuff is amazing!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MsDGP007 Send a message via Yahoo to MsDGP007
Just a quick note about some of the paraphernalia I recently received...

I've ordered several things from Greek101. I got an embroidered shirt which is really nice from them. A couple of days ago I got a sweatshirt with sewn-on letters (inner pattern with colored outline). They have a little disclaimer that their website samples differ from the actual pattern color. Yeah...my blue on the pattern is like 3 shades darker than what the website had. No big deal there. But some loose threads had to be cut away from the letters. This also happened with my other shirt from them...which is a few years old. The letters do not fall off...it just looks sort of like it was sewn on at home.

Today I got a t-shirt and sweatshirt from Greekclothing.com and I have to say is -- wow! The letters on this sweatshirt are gorgeous - sort of satin-looking with embroidery-style stitching holding the letters on (not sewing-machine stitching like the Greek101 sweatshirt). Also the t-shirt has our greek letters in full pink sequin. The sequins are really in there tight, and they look amazing!

I also ordered a jacket from Stuff4Greeks...hasn't come in yet though. I don't want to post pictures and waste bandwidth. But if anyone is curious as to how they look, you could always PM me
Old 07-26-2008, 02:05 PM
GreekChat Member

We are closing our online greek store www.GreekGiftsEtc.com
and have a few items still in stock for the following GLOs:

Alpha Chi
Alpha Chi Rho
Alpha Phi Omega
Alpha Theta Phi
Chi Psi
Delta Phi Eta
Delta Phi Lambda
Delta Phi Omega
Delta Psi Delta
Delta Sigma Pi
Epsilon Alpha Mu
Gamma Delta Phi
Gamma Phi Delta
Gamma Sigma Sigma
Iota Beta Chi
Kappa Delta Phi
Kappa Gamma Delta
Kappa Gamma Epsilon
Kappa Phi Lambda
Kappa Zeta Phi
Lambda Chi Omega
Lambda Delta Sigma
Lambda Tau Delta
Phi Gamma Beta
Phi Sigma Rho
Psi Lambda Eta
Rho Gamma
Sigma Alpha
Sigma Alpha Iota
Sigma Lambda Gamma
Sigma Omicron Pi
Sigma Phi Lambda
Sigma Tau Gamma
Tau Beta Sigma
Tau Delta Gamma
Theta Delta Chi
Theta Lambda Psi
Theta Nu Xi
Xi Chi Sigma
Old 08-26-2008, 02:29 AM
GreekChat Member

www.greekclothing.com if you sign up for their mailing list,they send discount coupons every week or so. if you want the satin stitch, make sure the product page says "double satin stitch" otherwise its just the not so nice kind. good deals on packages.

www.designergreek.com a little pricy, but you can customize all kinds, and even specify double satin stitch on just about anything. they also have a design center, where you can pick your letters, and the colors of the garment, and the colors of the letters, to see what it might actually look like.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Hmmmmm

I was never all that gung ho about nalia. But I may have to pass the word along to some of the undergrad members about these sites.