GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,577
Threads: 115,515
Welcome to our newest member, annagoolet2907
» Online Users: 1,907
1 members and 1,906 guests
naraht

Old 09-28-2003, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation COB Ideas/Help

Hi all,
I just got registered on the board, but am totally excited. I am looking for some ideas both for COB parties, but also to get women to come out! Plus we have to compete with a new colony being started on campus. (Don't ask, they weren't supposed to be starting while we're having COB)

Any and all ideas are welcome. We have about 3 events a week and always send out campus wide emails plus utilize the good ole word of mouth and call those on our potential list.

AOE!
Old 09-29-2003, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to IheartAphi
We would alwqays have Dawsons Creek night at our house (back when it was on) it was so much fun to go over and just hang out with PNM.

We also did icecream socials and invite girls we knew to go out with us for the evening (not an official COB event and we would not talk joining that evening if we were at a party).

I always wondered if you could have an "info" night like none panhellenic sororities do and attract new girls out who maybe did not rush and just talk to them and show them the stuff. With the new sorority coming on, they might have want to consider something else at the same time and not think anything else is available.

We called the girls that did not match from rush also..... Lots of interest there, but some really had their feelings hurt by it.
Old 09-30-2003, 09:42 AM
GreekChat Member

I PM'd you!!

Also get in touch with your Collegiate Membership Coordinator. I think its Shawna for your Region. You can do this by calling the EO at 847-475-0663.