GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,567
Threads: 115,514
Welcome to our newest member, avelesycahvsa89
» Online Users: 2,229
1 members and 2,228 guests
LaneSig

Old 07-27-2003, 09:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't think we could carry purses, either. We went back to the lobby between parties, so if we needed to touch make up or whatever, we could it there.

Good luck!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-27-2003, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SparkliiQTMTSU Send a message via Yahoo to SparkliiQTMTSU
I dont need a purse anyway the only thing I care about having is some breath mints and lipgloss lol

Nichole
Old 07-27-2003, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
Well, Rush is still not going to start for about a month, but today I started feeling really not so good about orange. There is a girl at my work who is in orange and she is always acting really uppity and irritable to me, and to everyone. I am always super nice to her though, because I don't know how I'll feel about the rest of the house.

Last edited by absolutuscchick; 07-28-2003 at 04:23 AM.
Old 08-01-2003, 01:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Rachel,
Did you go to the recruitment information session today If so, what did you think?
Old 08-01-2003, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to triskit03
I'm gonna be a freshman rushing at SFA in the fall, can't wait!
Old 08-01-2003, 07:43 AM
GreekChat Member

just relax about ms. orange. you don't know the whole package until you are there. being sweet to her is the best way to go for now.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sundevil2000
Rachel,
Did you go to the recruitment information session today If so, what did you think?
I went to the recruitment session last night! I thought it was kind of neat to meet some other girls who were rushing and I got a chance to speak to the Panhellenic advisor, so that was kind of cool. I already knew alot of what was being talked about, but now I know when I get to meet my Recruitment Counselor and a few other things about rush. It was also nice to hear that there is no specific quota for sophomores, juniors, and transfers...that is all included in the total. Now I'm just looking forward to rush starting!!
Old 08-01-2003, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to triskit03
Good luck!!
Old 08-02-2003, 08:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Rachel,
What time did you attend the session? I'm glad that you are so excited for rush!!!
Old 08-06-2003, 12:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by sundevil2000
Rachel,
What time did you attend the session? I'm glad that you are so excited for rush!!!
I went to the 7:30 session I believe (or was it 7pm?)!
Old 08-12-2003, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, right now I have 17 days to go until rush starts (only 15 until orientation) and I am so excited you can not even believe...but also freaking out and getting nervous about it all. I really, really, really am afraid that I'm going to get grade cuts. Although I still want to go through rush, I know how much I would cry if I got cut because of my college gpa and I am really really worried that it will happen...ahhhh

I finalized two of my outfits for rush, days two and three, completely rejecting my previous third day outfit (all black is just not the way to go...even with jewelry...a little too death-like). So now day two is the cute white a-line skirt, red scoopneck micheal stars tee, and like 4 inch espandrilles that are really cute. Day three is a white eyelet lace a-line skirt with a light blue silk shell and beige/the same color blue as my shirt two inch sandals/slides. For day one, I have the express skirt still but really need to find a cute top to wear with it (I am still debating between shoes!!). I'm waiting for my mom to get back in town so she can finish on my pref dress, then I just need to find really cute strappy black sandals (I just am not liking mine right now!!).

I saw the dermatologist today and everything should be looking perfect by the time rush starts! I have been playing phone tag with "the brow lady" for like three days and am trying to set up an appointment. However, I'm being paranoid and I'm worrying that she'll do a bad job and I will look awful for rush and so I am considering not waxing and just plucking instead. Am I being totally crazy here?!! Nail appointment still has yet to be set...I've been too busy lately to get around to it!

AHHHH MUST CALM MY NERVES because I still have 15 days until I even meet my rho chi or whatever it is now called
Old 08-13-2003, 09:03 AM
GreekChat Member

yay!!! you are going to have a great time!! beautiful outfits!! it would be really cool if we both went kappa delta or alpha chi omega. i would love to be your sister!!!!! good luck!!!
Old 08-14-2003, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Rachel, just wanted to wish you luck (and subscribe to your thread!!)
Old 08-14-2003, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey girls....well, there are only 15 days until ASU rush starts!!! (and 13 until orientation and I meet my recruitment counselor!)
And I'm really excited because a friend who I work with at Victoria's Secret is going to rush too!!
Old 08-16-2003, 03:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I can't believe that this is the first time that I have read this thread. Rachel, I wish you the best! Enjoy the last few days of summer.