View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

"Some people meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I don't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some loves that don't go away. And maybe that makes them crazy, but we should all be lucky to end up with somebody who never lets go." -Ally McBeal

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible".- When Harry Met Sally

"Later that night I got to thinking about fate, that crazy concept that we're not really responsible for the course our lives take, that it's all predestined, written in the stars. Maybe that explains why if you live in a city where you can't even see the stars your love life tends to feel a little more random. And even if our every man, every kiss, every heartache is prerecorded from some cosmic catalogue can we still take a wrong step and wander off our own personal milkyway? I couldn't help but wonder, can you make a mistake and miss your fate?"-Carrie, Sex & the City

"Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies." - Carrie, "Sex and the City"