View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Some of YOUR fav quotes?

I dont know about you guys but I LOOOVE to read quotes on people's profiles and away messages....okay okay im lame but hey im sure im not the only one......

Here are a few that I have picked up from other people (they are not mine).....feel free to share.

"Sex with an ex can be depressing: If its good then you dont have it anymore and if its bad..you just have sex with your ex."

"If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees."

"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." Douglas Adams

"On a positive note. I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that life sometimes gives u a second chance. I've learned that u shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. U need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what u said, people will forget what u did, but people will never forget how u made them feel."
~Maya Angelou

"Wise girls kiss but don't fall in love, listen but don't believe, and leave before she is left."

There comes a point in your life when you realize who truly matters, who never did, and who always will