View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 05:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil' Hannah
Valkyrie, I have FINALLY FOUND MY RESTAURANT so there is hope for us all! I'll be going to a Japanese Steak House tonight. This will be the answer to all of my problems! My life will be wonderful now that I've found a restaurant! If you want I'll put in a good word with the maitre'd for you.
OH GOODNESS. That is very kind of you but I'm a vegetarian and heart disease seems to run in my family and I can only assume it is the result of my ancestors eating too much meaty stuff and so I really think I should try to stick it out and find a restaurant whose philanthropy and menu more closely aligns with my moral code and propensity for clogged arteries. However maybe if I am rejected by my top 25 restaurant choices I will consider it.

I'm worried because I was supposed to have dinner at Lithuania the other Saturday but the woman I was supposed to meet did not return any of the messages I left her, and I'm a persistent little devil so I know I left her at least 28 messages last Friday, and that was BEFORE I started drinking! HAHA! So we'll see what happens! I'll keep you posted! And congratulations to you on finding a restaurant! It really is a gift from Good Ol' God when you receive such a glorious blessing, isn't it? It's just like a little bit of heaven on earth, I tell you! It really gives your life meaning!