View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 02:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Good Morning (it's 2:11am on the East Coast) and I'm new here. However, @Bossladybeau, I do not knock what you are trying to do but, as a non-collegiate sorority, they do take the heat and are joked upon and made fun of by collegiate sororities. Why? I have not the slightest idea because I thought at the end of the day Collegiate or Non, everyone stands together and it's ALL about the "Sisterhood". But, it seems like I'm sadly mistaken.Those of Non-Collegiate status are kind of (if I could use a term) "Cast Out". Do I think it's right? Absolutely not because at some point through EVERY Sorority there is a cause within the communities that cross the path of another Sorority therefore, the goal of it serving the community is all the same. I say start your own, be the leader and if it's a dream of yours, please live it out. Life is too short! Make sure the women you have that stand with you are ready to receive both the positive and the negative feedback you all will receive. I applaud you for this and be not intimidated! Step out on Faith and Make It Happen! You may not know....one day we may cross paths too!