View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Summer Rush 2004

Okay, my summer rush thread from last year (here) was a moderate hit with the GC rush crowd, something different not done or been seen by most people. Since there are some new people who missed it, I've decided to chronicle the summer rush season once again.

This week is finals week (one more to go tommorow for me...in 5 hours). Friday of finals week means that rush apps are given to the houses from all the guys who have sent them in. Should get them tommorow around noon. The process begins with sorting out who the rush chairs are going to call right away, and making sure to pull the apps of guys that are known by members of the house already.

Since I'll be staying in Lincoln this summer I'll be able to post more regularly than I did last summer.

A lot of things are similar, and I'll post a rush schedule later of the types of events we have and where they're at. But of course with new rush chairs there are some new wrinkles as we try to complete our pledge class.

If you have questions about summer rush, please check out my thread from last summer. There is a very complete post from me at the top of the second page. As always if those don't answer your questions, feel free to ask, I realize that for many of you this is entirely foreign way of doing things.