View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 07:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Mandelion
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by mmcat
sounds like a little blue might be there for you later this month.
That would be cool but I really try not to overestimate how much they like me or underestimate how much they like the other rushees, that way I really won't be too disappointed if I don't get a bid from either group.

In the meantime I've got 2 parties this week! One Tuesday night and one Wednesday, more details on them once I find out. I did anticipate at least one being dressy so I took that excuse to go shopping yesterday .

I bought two cocktail/semi-formal dresses that I absolutely love and were 50% off to being with! The first one is black with an empire waist and a crossover v-neckline and a v-neck in the back as well. Its knee length with a ruffley kind of skirt and a few pink, maroon, and white flowers embroidered on the bottom right side. The second I got because it wasn't completely black, just in case..(But I've also been drolling over it all summer and it was finally on sale!) Its pink and black striped, strapless and has a assymetrical hem. It really sounds a lot tackier than it is and I wish I had a picture to show! (I could actually take pictures with my digital camera though.)

I'm really excited about seeing all these girls again, I don't really have any classes with them (but I do with a few Rho Delta) so its been a little while.