Thread: Campus Pics
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 05:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PM_Mama00 Send a message via Yahoo to PM_Mama00
I couldn't really find any pics on our website, but I googled them and found a few. Since we're on Henry Ford's estate land, our campus is actually pretty nice. Behind it is preserved and has his mansion which is now a restaurant, and a few of the play houses he had built for his children. The land is also gorgeous. There's a pond and stuff and I guess somewhere back there there is a waterfall. A few of my friends have seen it but I never have.

used to be the School of Management. Now it's the Social Sciences Center or something. One of the newer buildings and really nice inside.

This is the newest building that was put up. College of Arts Science and Letters building. Most freshman classes are in here. Actually, most classes on campus are here except a few psych classes, and all engineering is in another building, and management and education are in another building across the street and some (not walking distance). They acquired the building from Fords.

The buildings are being renovated constantly and I think they're building a new engineering lab.... even tho the other one is new. The campus really caters to engineers.

KLTC