View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 08:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Hahaha I think this is a little bit of an exaggeration.

Speaking as somebody who DID have someone rush at her school this fall, even though she named some of the first round themes and skits, I still wasn't entirely sure which house was which until her second round. Some of the houses had the same skits (four of them all had Hollywood themed skits), some of them had entirely new skits from when I'd rushed . . . If she had left the skits/themes out, I probably wouldn't have known for all of rush, and even if I had, I wouldn't have known who she is.

However, this is at a rush with 11 houses and 500 girls going through, so you have a bit more anonymity than if you were going through at Munchkin's school.

My rule of thumb has always been this: If they don't know who you are, you're safe even if they know what school you're at and what sororities you go to. So don't post what you're going to wear, your name unless it's very common and the rush has a decent number of girls, any really strange things you discussed while you were at a house ("At XYZ I talked to a girl who raises pet lizards, just like me!"), or any other identifying details.

Your level of discretion can depend on how many girls are going through rush at your school.

Last edited by sugar and spice; 01-14-2004 at 08:38 AM.