View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
Today I mailed in my application to ASU Panhellenic (yes, it seems I am too lazy to drive twenty minutes away!)

I also talked to a woman from Phoenix Panhellenic again and I got the list of Alumnae Chairwomen who would be willing to write reccomendations. I am in the process of filling the Personal Information sheet out and getting my references solid. Right now, I have down the panhellenic advisor at USC as my first reference, I only have two find two more!!

CLOTHING!!!
I need to go shopping for more rush clothes, but I'm sooo broke so I think I'm going to have to wait for a bit.

DAY ONE or TWO: I have a really cute, simple white skirt that I got on sale at the gap and a bright red micheal stars t-shirt that I'm planning to wear either the first or second day of rush with a pair of cute steve madden espandrilles!!!

DAY THREE: I have this really cute, sort of gauzy on top, cotton, black skirt that is sort of poufy and really cute (it kind of reminds me of like an Alice In Wonderland type skirt if that makes any sense!!) I want to wear it with high black sandals and I'm not yet sure about the top, but I was kind of thinking a black tank top and this REALLY cute cardigan I saw at Lucky (It's blue and has a black cat on it)

PREF: I also think that I'm going to wear a black halter dress for Pref that I already have (a new, brightly colored one just isn't going to happen!!) But I want to make it stand out somehow. What do you all suggest? I also have really long straight blonde hair, any suggestions on what to do with it for pref...I'm completely hopeless with updos!!! Also, any suggestions on where to get completely cute black shoes (I LOVE Steve Madden's Gwynith, but it doesn't fit me very well )