View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
Re: *wants to start a chapter*

Quote:
Originally posted by TKE209Sweethrt
Okay, help me out here, will ya? At the University I'm attending the Greek Life is slowly dying, and the Greeks that are around aren't really that 'active'. I would REALLY love to help start a new sorority because well, we only have 4, and well, they are the kind of soro's that you never hear anything about. Sheesh, a few groups I never knew they had started rushing! I have talked to some girls who would like to start anew, but, we are all kinda are stuck in not knowing how to go about it. Well, hope you have some ideas for me!
I'm quite familiar with the university you're at because I'm up there quite often, but I don't know too much about the Greek life there as I've only been to a couple of parties. However, I think y'all need a national sorority--you've got national fraternities, right? Well, why not a national sorority? I've never started one before (thank God--I don't think my nerves could handle it! ), but as someone suggested, try the "Rush at UCSC" thread...it's about a girl who started a local with the intent to affiliate with a national. I think that would be the way to go. Good luck!

Last edited by AchtungBaby80; 08-08-2002 at 11:42 PM.