View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscaravan View Post
I know I should take it seriously and all, but I just couldn't stop giggling about the fact that I did it three times, and every time he didn't pull up a single picture of me that was actually taken in the city I live in. Or in the state, for that matter.

It also kind of amused me how he got the city name right but there was no address, so Google Maps had a straight line going down streets on the other side of town.
Both of these were true for me and it made me feel much better. I also laughed at the fact that my profile pic is not one of me so the photo in the car was less creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaj View Post
That was really creepy. Until one of my pictures dramatically popped up and it was just a shot of my butt while I was rock climbing, then I lol'd.
Ditto. I was super eeked until it dramatically panned to a picture of my feet in swimming flippers. Then I giggled.

The thing that really scared me was seeing my little cousins as part of the video. I am friends with them and, while my page is on lockdown with little info, I could still be a medium to them if I were hacked. That gave me chills.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl