View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 07:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation PLEASE RESPOND!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO ATA IS???

I was recently at Johnson & Wales University in North Miami Florida visiting a friend. Being a ATO in college I was familiar with the greek system and the different organizations.....BUT there was this Organization called ALPHA TAU ALPHA ...their colors are blue and gold and here another thing they have a "womens Auxiliary" and their colors are pink and black. They were a huge group and they said they were opening new chapters in CO. , NC, RI by 2005 this made me want to know more....

Who are these people and what are they about... The strange thing is I cant find ANYTHING on them ...no website or anything?? Although I did find a Tech/honors fraternity but it coudn't be the same one, the colors were orange and I think they were local.

Being curious I asked my friend who attends JWU to ask one a the members in his class about The organization......all I got was in was founded in 1867 and was re-established in 2002????????

Could someone give me a clue as to WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND WHY I CANT FIND INFORMATION ON THEM.............. They aparently are linked to the Masons?????

Please HELP ME!!!

Last edited by joshua007; 11-10-2004 at 05:10 PM.