View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 05:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Beginning my AI adventure!

Greetings GLO members, alumnae, PNAM's and AI's!!

I have been browsing the forum for several months now, and reading about Alumnae Initiation. I have also checked out many of the posts of current PNAM's , and have been so much enjoying reading their search stories as well. I have been considering pursuing a sorority organization since I began college. However, during college, because I went to a very small school, they only had one National Sorority that belonged to the NPC. The school also had other sororities that were local. I didn't feel as if any of those organizations really were for me. So, like other PNAM's, I just went through college, and had my own groups of friends. I was also very close to many of the sisters of one local sorority but never accepted the open bid.

Now that I am in graduate school, I am almost 24, and I am very involved in local volunteer groups. I also work with children who have behavioral disorders. I feel as if I would like to pursue an organization of women who have the same values and goals that I do, and a social group who I can contribute to.

I have contacted several organizations about their AI programs, and I am now in the process of learning about many organization and about thier programs, beliefs, philanthropy, goals, and values. I must tell you that with many organizations I LOVE WHAT I SEE and I am so very excited to begin this journey!! If you have any information I would be more than grateful for it! I'm in the first stages of my "Adventure" and my search, so I will need plenty of help and support along the way, and by reading posts from this forum, I am sure that I will find that!! So, THANK YOU!! AND GREETINGS TO EVERYONE!!

Last edited by Celestia*Shine; 11-10-2003 at 11:47 AM.