View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Day 2 is over!

Ok so I got to see the other 8 houses today so I will give you all a little rundown on the rest of them. BTW today went soooo much faster than yesterday, they were like this is the last house and i was like what?!? So anyways here it goes....

Lemon Heads: When I first went into this house I noticed their outfits and they were so cute and they all had matching puma shoes, i was like you guys are lucky you get to wear all this cute stuff for rush. The girls here were really cool, i got along with them great and this was one of my favorites of the day!

Hersheys: I talked to the same girl the whole time in this house and she was pretty cool. But she was the only one I got to know so I don't know how the rest of the people are. But I liked it here okay.

KitKat: I really loved the outside and what i saw of the inside of this house. But the conversations werent as good as some of the other ones, but it was still okay.

Skittles: I had a great conversation with one of the girls in this house because she had done dance so we kinda had something in common. I don't really remember much about this one... i can't read my notes

Crunch: My boyfriend's cousin's girlfriend (I know kinda confusing) is in this house so i was really looking forward to going there and meeting her but we never got to talk. But I still liked it here, the girls were kinda nice but out of the whole day i probably liked this one the least.

Payday: This house was ok. I talked to so many girls here, i think about 6 so I kinda repeated everything a ton of times but the last girl i talked to was like so who is your favorite actor and why??? i was like what?!? I wasn't prepared to answer that question, lol

Twix: I really enjoyed this house. I talked to 4 girls and they were all dancers/cheerleaders so i had a lot in common with them and we had a really good conversation, plus their house was also beautiful.

Milkyway: I absolutely loved this house. When i walked in the girl i got to talk to was one of my counselors at dance camp last summer! Then as i was walking in the house with her into the living room another girl grabbed my arm and it was a girl i knew from HS! It was the only girl that is in the greek system at UW that went to my hs and i had no idea she was in a sorority so i got to talk to her for a second. I felt sooo comfortable here and i really hope i am invited back.

Ok that is it. Today was a lot of fun and i liked every house, just a few more than others. But it rained like crazy and when we first started it was sunny so i left my umbrella in my car and we all got soaked!!! But it was still a fun day. I am so nervous about tomorrow and I really really hope that I get a lot of invites back tomorrow. We can accept up to ten.

I'm not going to rank them in order yet because i still don't know a lot about them but, i will do my top middle and bottom preferences:

Top: Mr.goodbar, lemonheads, milkyway, M&M's, and Reeses

High Middle: Skittles, twix

Middle: Kitkat, Jollyrancher, Crunch, Almond joy, starburst, payday, hersheys

bottom: 3 musketeers, snickers

So tomorrow night i will let you know how it goes!

-Kara