View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to meridionaleDG
Have you ever heard another sorority be catty about yours?

I was reading the threads about people wearing letters and it reminded me of something.

One night I went to a bar with some of my sisters to hear a Dave Matthews coverband. The guy who I was dancing with all night turned out to be the singer's roomate, so I stayed and chatted for a while after the show was over and everyone was leaving. I was sitting in a chair, and infront of me sitting on the stage were a few girls from another sorority. Well, one of the band members pulled off his shirt because he was hot, and he had on a DG party shirt from LSU on as an under shirt. One of the girls from another sorority was like ew - DG?!?!! Joking around, but still she had no clue who I was. The guy was like uhm - would you be happy if I took it off?

When she said that I wanted to slap her, but instead I asked her what was wrong with DG? She was like why do you want to know? And I said because I am a DG. Her expression was priceless. Her and her sisters did a 180 all of the sudden and started saying "Oh we love DG, we were just kidding around!" Ah, I just smiled and said whatever. The guy was like hm - I think I like her better (referring to me, because I am NICE and not catty) so I'll sport her letters thanks! I was like HA!

It's pretty dumb they were like that seeing as how all the sororities live together. We are both in our school's top sororities, so I guess she just wanted to look all snotty. I don't know.

Has this happened to anyone else?