View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

And so it begins.......
After the first round, she knew which one she loved, the other’s she liked and the last one, she just couldn’t see herself there at all. So, she ranked them. The next day she had lost one of the one’s she liked, but still had the one she loved, a few of the one’s she liked and the one she didn’t like at all. She asked me why they had invited her back. I said well, they must have liked you, even if you didn’t like them.

And on it goes, until pref. Where it came down to two parties for her. The one she had loved since the beginning and the one she had disliked since the beginning.

Each time I would talk with her, I would say, just smile, be yourself and have a good time. No matter where you end up, that is where you are supposed to be. We use the saying around our house quite a bit, "Bloom where God plants you". I reminded her of this and she said, I know Mom. But, I could tell that she couldn’t see anything else around her except the one sorority that she had given her heart too so completely. My "I don’t care" daughter had fallen head over heels in love with one sorority and the other didn’t stand a chance.