View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnDad View Post
Just finished talking with Emma. She is having a great time! Although it was hot, it seemed to get cooler later in the day. She drank plenty of water so she didn't feel the effects of the heat too much.

Being a huge baseball fan, I have decided to use major league baseball teams to represent the various sororities. These are completely random, so please don't assume that there is any correlation between a sorority and baseball team.

Here goes. Today she visited the following:

Dodgers
Orioles
Pirates
Astros
Cardinals
Yankees
Red Sox
Blue Jays
Rays
Reds
Brewers

She did take some notes in a notebook she had with her, and she found a connection with many of them, but she still struggled a few times remembering which one was which. Generally, most of them made a favorable impression on her. Probably the three which stood out to her most today were: the Pirates, the Blue Jays, and the Reds.

She likes her Pi Chi group and her Pi Chi is really nice.

Oh...she already has a monster blister from the shoes she was wearing today.

Tommorrow she visits the final 6 groups and then she and the other members of her Pi Chi group will fill out their preference forms for use for the first cuts.
So glad she had a great day, I'm hoping she sees the Giants tomorrow ( I'm a baseball fan too!) I look forward to hearing more!

GPhiB