Thread: Gamma Phi Delta
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Just because they're not doing what you want them to do doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.

If you want to join an NPHC or NPC organization, pursue one of those. I don't see what's hard about that.

I was about to write the exact same thing.

Just because an organization is not part of an umbrella council (more specifically to you NPC or NPHC) doesnt mean they arent doing anything or going anywhere. There are hundreds of greek letter organizations on the local, national, and international level. As long as the organization is living up to its own principles, its doing plenty.

Knocking them isnt doing anything for your cause and only worrying about what they can do for you rather than what you can do for them isnt the best thing either.

I understand that you want to make the best decision (as we all do), it just doesnt seem like you are going about it the right way. Besides, they've been in exsitence for over 60 years, they must be doing something right.

I honestly wish you the best of luck and hope that you took this as constructive criticism.