View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm back!!! I got home about an hour ago from Emerald. I was a little nervous about tonight (I know I said I wouldn't listen to my neighbor but words kindof stick in your head even though you don't care for them and she was completely talking down Emerald) All I can say is WOW. I loved Princess but Emerald girls were SOOOO easy to relate to---AND they picked us up, brought us to the house, and brought us home. it was really nice because I got to meet girls before the initial overwhelmingness (which isn't a word, by the way) of going into the house. Their house doesn't have as much history as Princess' but it is just as gorgeous, especially the outside. The chapter seems to have a really diverse mix of girls, but at the same time it seemed to fit. The girls that I did meet were a bit easier to talk to, but we didn't get as in depth as I did with Princess last night..just the basics: major, hometown, siblings, etc. They actually did a skit, which was nice, and really funny. Overall I think that I could see myself here more than anything because I felt like it was easier to be myself...I wasn't worried about saying anything and I wasn't even that nervous when I walked into the house. A girl from Emerald just requested to be my friend on facebook, which is a little soon, but at least she remembered my name!

I've got another event with Emerald on Saturday, lunch and a house tour.

Princess just called me a bit ago and I have a casual event tomorrow at 6
Sooo we'll see how that goes, thanks for all the advice guys!