GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Greek Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Any Greeks In Arizona! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=35271)

CatStarESP4 06-19-2003 12:31 AM

Any Greeks In Arizona!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow GC-ers in Arizona. Anyone living, working or studying in AZ? I wanna hear you loud and clear!!!!

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmili...happy/wink.gif

absolutuscchick 06-19-2003 01:01 AM

I'm in Arizona!! :)

ASUADPi 06-19-2003 01:57 AM

I'm also in Arizona. Just graduated from Arizona State with a BA in History in December. But returning this fall to get my BS in Biology.

Hello to all my fellow Arizona greeks.

Brianna
Alpha Delta Pi

AXWhoah 06-19-2003 02:12 AM

Hey all! I am an Alpha Chi Omega at the University of Arizona down in the Old Pueblo (Tucson). I'm going into my senior year...hey CatStar what school do you go to?

The_Nash 06-19-2003 05:22 AM

AZ

ASU in the house...actually im home until July 25th, then Ill be back in the heat

AZpinkkittie 06-19-2003 09:30 AM

I'm not greek (at least not yet) and I start at U of A in the fall. Go cats. The desert is my home, born and raised, but it doesn't make it any more bearable.

AZ-AlphaXi 06-19-2003 10:02 AM

Hi ... I'm an Alpha Xi Delta. I live and work in Tucson. I've been in Arizona for over 18 years now. Can't imagine living anywhere else.

greeklawgirl 06-19-2003 10:51 AM

I lived in Tucson and went to the University of Arizona for part of my undergrad and law school education. My parents and part of my extended family still live there, and I'm heading out to Tucson for vacation next week. I'm SO excited, I LOVE Arizona! :)

Bear Down!

(PS: greeklawboy and I are in the process of purchasing some income property in Tucson. We also found a piece of land for sale that looks V-E-R-Y interesting...if we like it when we see it next week, we plan on putting in an offer so we can build our dream house within the next couple of years!) :D

AZ-AlphaXi 06-19-2003 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by greeklawgirl
I lived in Tucson and went to the University of Arizona for part of my undergrad and law school education. My parents and part of my extended family still live there, and I'm heading out to Tucson for vacation next week. I'm SO excited, I LOVE Arizona! :)

Bear Down!

(PS: greeklawboy and I are in the process of purchasing some income property in Tucson. We also found a piece of land for sale that looks V-E-R-Y interesting...if we like it when we see it next week, we plan on putting in an offer so we can build our dream house within the next couple of years!) :D

With greeklawgirl in town next week ... anyone up to trying for a get together?? I'm leaving for national convention on the 27th but would be able to make something before then....

BTW ... where is your interesting property located??

greeklawgirl 06-19-2003 12:40 PM

Its north of River Road, between Swan and Craycroft...a few miles south of my parents' home. Gorgerous land in a great location. Its not District 16 though, which is the one wrinkle that makes me hesitate. We would probably consider having our hypothetical future children attend private school or pay to attend District 16.

I would love to do an GC Arizona get-together! :)

Edited to add: I'll be getting into town on the 27th and will be there the entire first week of July. I don't know if that will hamper plans...I hope not!

ASUADPi 06-19-2003 12:51 PM

I second a GC get together in AZ. I love meeting other greeks and I also think it goes to show that we can and do get along with each other and that there's nothing wrong with having Greek friends outside of your house.

I too will be going out of town June 27-July 1st.

To those who went to U of A, when did y'all attend. U of A is actually where I joined ADPi, but I couldn't afford to stay down there. I had a few friends who joined sororities down there with me. Different sororities that is.

Brianna
Alpha Delta Pi

AZ-AlphaXi 06-19-2003 03:26 PM

How about a get together in Tucson on either July 3rd or July 5th?
Either at the food court at the Student Union at the UofA or the food court at Tucson Mall??

nauadpi 06-19-2003 03:38 PM

Another Arizona GCer...I am an adpi up at NAU if you couldnt tell from my user name...

shopgirl 06-19-2003 07:35 PM

Hi everyone!:)

I lived in Tucson for four and a half years.
I graduated from The University of Arizona.
Unfortunately, I no longer live in Arizona.
Otherwise, I would love to meet all of you.
Have fun!

Bear Down!

AXWhoah 06-19-2003 11:17 PM

ASUADPi....when were you at UA? My RC partner Liz is an ADPi and now the president. She's the greatest! Maybe you know her? And I joined in Fall 2000 and I know a TON of people in other sororities...Maybe we know some of the same people!:)